Buying, Selling or Relocating – we are your Specialist
Our mission is to create and deliver an unparalleled customer experience throughout the real estate transaction process. Berkshire Hathaway offers a full menu of services including home financing, relocation services, insurance, escrow, title and home warranties to take clients seamlessly through the buying or selling process.
Please contact me to schedule an appointment – Your satisfaction is our commitment!
Leading Edge Society Winner
2017 1st quarter Top 100 Berkshire Hathaway agents in San Diego County
"If you are looking for an agent that cares about finding you your perfect home rather than just selling you a house, you need to call Chrissy Stone. I was lucky to be recommended to Chrissy and her husband/partner Steven to help me relocate from Orange County. They are specialists who worked with me patiently, providing detailed facts and information about numerous homes, areas and comparable properties until I found my dream home. They are knowledgeable, thorough and friendly and it was clear that their primary goal was to help me make the best decision about my future home. They are true professionals who care about their clients and I highly recommended them for your buying or selling needs." – Sandra
Chrissy Stone, Sales Associate
Certified Relocation Specialists
Chrissy has an innate sense of what buyers and sellers are looking for and what it takes to make them happy with a sale. Her strong network of connections and business associations in the local area is an advantage for her clients. Chrissy has lived in San Diego since the 1970's. She currently serves as President of the San Diego chapter of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Foundation which has provided over $5 million in grants that promote health, education, community and environment.
CA BRE 01932251
STEVEN STONE, BROKER ASSOCIATE
Certified Relocation Specialists
Steven’s been a broker since 1986 and has worked in residential and commercial property acquisitions, development, finance and asset management. He brings a well rounded and detailed approach to each transaction. He has lived in the Poway area since 1973 and is actively involved in the community as a Board Member of the Poway High Alumni Association, past Chair of the Poway High Foundation and President of the Green Valley Civic Association. Steven has a BS in Finance from San Diego State University.
CA BRE 00928139
Find your perfect home
Connect with me to explore homes from your mobile phone. Download my "Homesnap" app.
My Facebook Feed
Our Commitment of Service
We understand that buying a home is a major decision for you that can be filled with apprehension and concern. Our job is to help you find the home that meets your needs and to make the home buying process efficient, stress-free and successful. As your Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices sales professional, our goal is to help you find the right home.
I COMMIT TO YOU THAT WE WILL
- Communicate with you in a timely and efficient manner.
- Plan a home search based on your needs.
- Introduce you to properties and neighborhoods that meet your requirements based upon our plan.
- Help you obtain the financing you may need for a home purchase.
- Assist in preparing a purchase offer on the property of your choice.
- Represent you in the transaction with the seller.
- Work to protect your interests during the completion of the transaction.
WHAT BUYERS ARE SAYING
"Chrissy Stone is a very professional, dedicated agent. She has been incredibly patient and understanding with me throughout the entire house hunting process. Whenever I had questions, she would be readily available to answer them and follow through. She always listens to me, considers my preferences, and goes out of her way to search for listings that match up with what I look for in a house. Overall, I am very satisfied with the service she has provided and definitely recommend her as an agent to others." – Kyson
"They helped us find our house and we couldn't be happier. She knows her stuff and listened to what we wanted. On top of that she was always available and extremely responsive. The greatest compliment I can give Chrissy is that we'll use her next time." – Fred
Complimentary Information for Home Buyers
To help me serve you best, please read our Home Buyer's Action Plan and complete our Buyer's Questionnaire.
Resources for Buyers
- School District Info and Ratings
- Community Info and Stats
- How Safe is My Community
- Lenders and Questions to Ask Them
- Property Inspections
Home Finding Process
Why choose Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Thousands of home sellers have learned that Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties surrounds its clients in a total experience unmatched anywhere. As real estate professionals, we are committed to enhancing that signature experience... and its rewarding results.
- Annual Sales Volume in excess of $12 billion
- Over 14,000 transactions last year
- One of the top five brokerages in the nation
- California Properties is the number one producing Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices company nationwide
- Over 3,000 sales associates in more than 60 offices collaborate to locate the best buyers and properties for their clients
- The name Berkshire Hathaway connects with buyers everywhere through the domination of the Southern California real estate market.
- Quality coordinated services spanning from lending to insurance, title and escrow for a smooth experience.
- Worldwide connections and elite alliances to cross-promote and share information.
Your Satisfaction is our Commitment
As professional Realtors, we create a custom property marketing plan designed to attract more buyers and gets you the best outcome. Then we’ll orchestrate every detail to ensure a successful close. It takes a skillful combination of marketing techniques to direct maximum attention to your home. We will devise a custom plan designed to bring qualified buyers to your door.
AS REALTORS®, OUR PLEDGE TO YOU IS — WE WILL . . .
- Assist you in setting the right price for your home. We know the market and will help you get the best possible price.
- Assess your home’s marketability and show you ways to create more demand.
- Actively and effectively market your house through networking and online & print exposure.
- Negotiate on your behalf with qualified prospective buyers.
- Allow you to make your own decisions. As a professional agents we work for you and respect your opinion. We will not try to force you into a decision with which you don’t feel comfortable.
- Protect your rights. Real estate laws have become increasingly complicated and we are there to assist you in every way.
WHAT OUR SELLERS ARE SAYING
"This was my first time selling a house and did not know what to do or expect. Chrissy explained everything to me step by step and was there throughout the process!! She made it so simple and painless plus got me more money than I had expected!! She showed me what my house was really worth and help me come up with a good price!! Thanks to her this was better than I could have ever hope for!! If you are looking for a good agent she is it!!" – Ronda
"Chrissy Stone is awesome! She confidently achieved my goals. We found the right buyer for my home among a very interested active audience. The pace was fast and demanding. Chrissy met the challenge with skill in every area. Within two weeks, my home was sold. Yes, awesome!" – David
"Chrissy is the hardest working agent I've ever worked with. She is dedicated, knowledgeable, honest, attentive, and provides unparalleled service. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is serious about buying and/or selling their home." – Irina
The Art of Home Pricing
The majority of showings by sales associates on a new listing occur when the house is first placed on the market. Sales agents arrange for their active, qualified buyers to see a home when it is newly listed. Once this group has seen the property, showing activity decreases to only those buyers new to the market.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
16969 Bernardo Center Drive
San Diego, CA 92128
Main Office (858) 487-3520
Fax (858) 451-0932